Friday, March 11, 2011

HOT 103 reposts Missing Woman Montage

Thanks to HOT 103's Chrissy Troy for reposting my video montage on her blog. (Click here to read Troy's blog)

So far 13 of my Facebook friends have reposted the video to their walls, as well as an unknown number of other Facebook users who have messaged me to ask or tell me that they too would repost the video. Thank you to everyone who has helped to make the video go viral, I really appreciate it.

Also, thank you so much to Donald Benham for forwarding a link to the video to all of his email contacts. Your support is greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. this site made me so sad today i just never noticed how many womne are actually missing and have been murured it just hurts me so much cause i could have ended up being one of them i love that someone has finely raised there voice and made it known other wise i could have been on one of those posters now i have three wonderful children and i am loving my life and living it to the fullest thanks

    ReplyDelete